Honeybunch
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I Can't Help Myself...

Saturday, June 07, 2003
oh darn simon... i really dunno where he gets all those ideas to the stuff he says... tis from http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/06_03/06_06c.html. some of the amazing things coming out from that famous mouth...

"I'm in a bad mood cause I'm back in bloody London."

"I've heard her sound better, but the acoustics weren't great. If this record doesn't go to number one, I will be nice the rest of my life. I will turn into Paula Abdul." (on kelly clarkson)

"I think that's a very good career move for Ryan... Intellectually he is going to be able to communicate better with kids..." (on ryan seacrest hosting american juniors)

huh? this is amazing... he says such mean things, but gets away with all that... haha... there is no doubt why he is who "everybody loves to hate"... =)


posted by Yee 11:42 AM
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .