Honeybunch
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I Can't Help Myself...

Sunday, December 12, 2004
01 Dec Thursday

Reached at 7 plus yesterday night. Daddy fetched us at the airport. The trip back was ok, not too bad a jam. We had noodles for dinner, with fantastic chicken soup. I slept early, at 11pm WIB. Well, what to do? I need to wake up early the next morning to accompany Daddy for breakfast.

I woke up early this morning, indeed. Accompanied Daddy for breakfast, but he flared up again. Spoke to Grandma so loudly and fiercely. I can understand that he's annoyed, but there's no need to be so fierce... Mommy was upset, but what can I do?
I went swimming, but not for very long because the water kept entering my ear. It was quite uncomfortable. For the rest of the day i simply watched tv. At night we had dinner at Paregu. It was alright, I mean the food is alright. But then I was rather irritated... Grandma kept pouring food into the pot which couldn't seem to boil. Then later on the meal she just said "the beef is nice". So? Then eat it lah. Few second later she repeated herself, then only i realised she wanted me to pass her the plate of beef. hello? can't you just speak if you want it? then she still told mom that she said before already but i didn't hear her. i can't even be bothered with her... irritating. But the most annoying thing has got be sitting on the same cushion bench as her. she kept farting the entire night, and the vibrations coming from the bench simply drove me nuts. slept early again.

02 Dec Friday

Woke up at 6 you know... Daddy gotta go work early today, so I had to wake up early... I went swimming at 8, but there are people in the pool. I don't like to have these other people in the pool. There were 2 guys there, who actually don't seem to swim much. They swam even less than me. 2 of them kept talking and playing. Lousy. diaoz
Lunch was dreadful. I was so pissed. Some teenie bit of beef with a whole bunch of vege. The beef had no taste at all. It only smelled of the vege. Horrible meal. After lunch I just watched tv again. Daddy didn't come home for dinner. He went for buffet outside, but unfortunately the food was all cleared after only his first bowl of soup. Unexpected right? Haha... For dinner I had beef again. So sick of it now... At night we had ice-cream, but I don't like that kind of ice-cream. It's like the Magnum kind, and I don't like the chocolate outer layer. Keeps sticking to my teeth. And it's way to sweet. bleah... Slept the same time again.

03 Dec Saturday
Daddy still has to go work today. So I woke up early in the morning again to accompany him for breakfast. Same food again, but I don't mind cos I love breakfast. I didn't swim this morning, because it's the weekend and there'll be lots of EXTRA people... Kids coming over from the beach, bringing all the sand, dirt, and pee. Gross. And those extremely free people sitting by the pool and watching you. I absolutely hate it. So I'll take a break today and let my hair recover too. The chloring is killing my hair... Daddy says he'll bring us to mangga dua later. I dunno if we'll really go. If we do I hope I can get the DVDs safely and not get too tired. Tmr we might be having lunch and dinner with the rest. I'm not sure if i'm really fond of the idea. The dinner is fine, but I don't exactly feel so excited about lunch. Oh well, we'll see how again for tmr. Daddy won't be home till about 2 plus later. We'll see again...


posted by Yee 1:30 PM
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .