Shack reviews the American Idol Christmas Special! http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/story.cgi?show=89&story=5854&limit=&sort= he hates the american juniors... "The Horrid Christmas Moppets sit on the stage and watch her perform. Kimberley kneels down and sings to the little kids, because she's a good person, whereas I would have kicked them into the audience." nevermind that he hates clay. i think it's funny anyway... hehe... and clay didn't choose to say all that, after all it's the teleprompter... and the last part! haha i laughed my head off... "He makes a joke that Ruben (or "Ruuuuuuben," as Clay calls him) got the only thing he wanted for Christmas, because I guess Clay's family celebrates Christmas in May. Shut up, Clay. Everyone except for Clay and Ruben files off the stage. Apparently Ruben's supposed to leave, too, but he's too caught up waving to the crowd that's probably actually cheering for Clay, or for more of whatever drug they've been given that made them so damned happy to be there. Clay finally gets Ruben to leave by telling him there's a pretty girl backstage. He should have added that she was made of turkey and Ruben would have sprinted off the stage." miserable huh? talk about ruining old songs... "After Clay's done, he invites Ruben back out on the stage so everybody can die of screaming again. Ruben has switched to a white parka and pants. Ruben lets everybody know his album drops on Dec. 9. Music critics everywhere are sharpening their knives already. They got a little dull from butchering Clay's album. I had to buy a whole new set, myself. Ruben's going to sing "This Christmas." Originally performed by Christina Aguilera. I'm just kidding; it's a Donny Hathaway song. Man, searching song titles on Google will make you feel sad. I think crappy pop singers over the last five years have covered every single song every made." take that PETA! haha! "After he's done with the first verse and chorus, he sits on some stairs that lead out to the audience as Kimberley comes out in a white pantsuit with a fur top to sing her part. They're just rubbing PETA's nose in the fact that they took on Clay's fans and lost." yeah i know what it's like... "The Horrid Christmas Moppets spread out across the stage to sing back-up for Tamyra's solo. She sings another Christmas song I've never heard of, "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day." I'm not sure who originally performed it, but a Google search has me staring at two wretched words: "Spice" and "Girls." I'm going to stop doing searches and just make up song titles if I don't know them, because this is just making me sad." hee... poor thing, but so true... "Tamyra heads out to the stage in a white pantsuit reminiscent of Kimberley's, but without the fur and about three sizes." posted by Yee 12:23 AM . . .