Honeybunch
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I Can't Help Myself...

Sunday, May 04, 2003
i saw something nice on the internet! show you... it's from http://www.elitestv.com/NewsPub/Stories/2003/05/02/10518776839.html

Clay, oh King of Utter Perfection, you didn't disappoint. This kid is just full of surprises. Just when everyone's griping that he can't do anything but "Broadway" (sorry, that's not all I hear from him by any stretch), he listened carefully to his critics, ironed out the issues and then last week walked out onstage and swept everyone right under the rug with two stellar performances. His "Build Me Up Buttercup" was infectious and the only complaint I had with "Solitaire" was how terribly short it was. He is certainly one of the most amazing singers in regard to vocal technique that I've heard in years. Kiddos, he takes this competition seriously and it shows. He just might win this thing. And admit it...aren't you just a wee bit curious to see what in the blue blazes the record label will do with him should he win? God forbid...the suits might be forced to DO THEIR JOBS for a change and actually DEVELOP an artist! *GASP*!!!


posted by Yee 8:32 PM
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .